Are you looking for a downtown dentist in Calgary who can keep your family’s smiles bright and healthy? Look no further than 9th Avenue Dental for preventive treatments, restorative dentistry, cosmetic dental, orthodontics, sedation dentistry, sleep apnea testing, and specialized dental care, all under one roof. We’re in a convenient location that’s close to popular amenities and shopping centres, so you won’t have to go far to make your appointments on time. Expect the highest quality of dental care in a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere when you choose our dental clinic.
5 Benefits of Choosing 9th Avenue Dental
1. Many dentists refer patients out-of-office for cosmetic dentistry procedures in Calgary; we can provide quality cosmetic dentistry righthere in our downtown clinic. If you’re thinking about enhancing your smile through modern cosmetic dentistry, you’ll find our aesthetic dentists in Calgary are eager to help you choose the right treatments to boost your self esteem. Our list of cosmetic dentistry services includes all of the following:
- Smile Design
- Dental Veneers
- Clear Invisalign Braces
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Aesthetic Fillings
- Dental Bridges and Crowns
2. At 9th Avenue Dental, we believe the best Calgary cosmetic dentist should be able to offer patients numerous treatment options to improve their smile. Please consider scheduling an appointment with us to address any of these issues:
- Gapped or spaced teeth
- Cracked, chipped, or broken teeth
- Discolored, stained, or yellowed teeth
- Slight misalignment
- Uneven teeth
- One or more missing teeth
- Worn teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Teeth that appear too long or short
3. With affordable teeth whitening in Calgary, you won’t have to spend a lot of money to see a dramatic improvement in the appearance of your smile. Whitening is a procedure we often recommend to patients who are on a budget and wish to enhance their smile; since whitening is not permanent, you can whitening once a year, on average, to maintain the shade of white that’s right for your smile.
4. Our staff at 9th Avenue Dental cares about the safety and comfort of every patient. During Covid, we’re taking extra measures to keep you safe and ensure you are confident and comfortable during your visit to our downtown dentist in Calgary. If you have questions about our methods of keeping you safe, feel free to click the ‘About’ link on our homepage or contact us at 403-269-2722.
5. We’ve established a reputation fo excellence throughout the Calgary community, having proven our commitment to our patients time after time. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your current dentist or are seeking a more convenient location for checkups and treatments, request a new patient appointment with our downtown dentist in Calgary.
We specialize in cosmetic dentistry, however, our clinic is also the perfect choice for family-friendly dental care, preventive treatments, restorative dental care, and so much more. For sleep apnea testing, schedule a visit to our dental clinic to ensure an accurate diagnosis and sound treatment plan. We are conveniently located in Gulf Canada Square at 375, 401- 9th Avenue SW.Downtown Dentist Calgary
View Larger Map